Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summary

Let me do a brief summary on what had happened to me in these two years. Firstly of course I did two years of Computer Sciences course in USM. I will have another two years to go. Secondly, I am proud to say that I am deeply involved in water sports, mainly lifesaving and swimming. It was great to learn up lifesaving as it benefits me besides helping other people that is in need. Although there are ups and downs, but for me, I will take those things as challenges for me to become a better person. 

I will be doin my 3rd year studies in the coming Sept. hopefully I can manage to get thru it will acceptable results. Lifesaving competition and PKS Swimming meet, I doubt myself to excel in both of them.

Tats all for now, bye bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment